Where do I find...
The Parent Dashboard features school-level information for parents.
The School Index measures school performance in six key areas.
The Grades 3-8 State Testing report includes M-STEP, MI-Access and PSAT student assessment data.
Student Enrollment Counts Report
Use the Student Enrollment Counts Report to learn more about the demographics of Michigan public school students.
The Grad/Dropout Rate report shows how many high school seniors graduate in four, five or six years.
Use the Educator Effectiveness report to see how districts have rated their teachers and administrators.
College Enrollment by High School
The College Enrollment by High School report shows how many high school graduates enroll in college.
How MI School Data Works
What is MI School Data?
MI School Data is the State of Michigan's official public portal for education data to help residents, educators and policymakers make informed decisions that can lead to improved success for our students.
The site offers multiple levels and views for statewide, intermediate school district, district, school, and college level information. Data are presented in graphs, charts, trend lines and downloadable spreadsheets to support meaningful evaluation and decision making.
Data and reports are updated throughout the year to meet various state and federal deadlines.
Using MI School Data
- How to navigate MI School Data
- MI School Data Quick Start Guide
- Report Catalog
Secure Login Assistance
- K-12 Personnel- Contact your ISD technical or curriculum advisor
- College and University Personnel - Contact your College or University Keyholder
- State of Michigan Personnel - Contact the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI): CEPI@michigan.gov
- MI School Data Secure Users FAQs - Frequently asked questions about the MI School Data login process.
- MILogin User Guide for MI School Data Users - A guide for new users requesting secure access to MI School Data.
Social Media Updates
@MISchoolDataTweets by MISchoolData
Center for Educational Performance and Information